Talent & People Lead
The Talent and People Lead will be a culture leader, responsible for managing all aspects of talent and people operations for our office in Toronto. This is a highly cross-functional role involving managing our recruitment funnel, employee culture, and supporting the management team to drive company growth. Partnering closely with the leadership team across all functional areas of the business, the Talent and People lead provides both strategic leadership and tactical support.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive key people related initiatives in areas such as recruiting, performance management, compensation planning, talent management, diversity and inclusion and rewards & recognition,
- Develop Fulfil's policies and procedures as a strategic partner, but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people
- Own the entire recruitment funnel including candidate sourcing and full cycle hiring to find the best technical talent to scale our engineering team
- Work directly with the management team to grow our phenomenal team while maintaining a strong commitment to our company culture
- Assist in onboarding logistics with various tasks such as background and reference checks, new hire packets, and onboarding tasks
- Strengthen Fulfil’s external employer branding, as well as our branding across various recruitment platforms
- Support and improve Fulfil’s internal brand, by making sure that every Fulfillian understands our company values and loves their work
- Work on ad hoc special projects to help the overall business needs
- Wear multiple hats and make the most of the opportunity to work at an amazing, innovative, and rapidly growing company; passionate about doing something incredible!
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 3+ years of experience in technical recruiting preferably within a startup setting; you should understand and be able to speak to our tech stack
- 3+ years of significant broad-based HR experience across multiple functional areas i.e. performance management, employee engagement, onboarding/offboarding, and leadership development
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple competing projects simultaneously from start to finish with strong prioritization skills
- Experience sourcing talent remotely across multiple geographies
- Superior communication skills; both written and verbal
- A professional and customer-focused mindset
- Energy and a wicked work ethic
- Self-discipline, focus amongst the chaos, and the ability to dig into the details in order to get the job done
- Strong project management and cross-functional collaboration skills, you are a task-management expert!
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Prior experience working across distributed/remote teams working in multiple time zones
- Prior experience as an HR generalist in areas such as employee development, payroll, taxes, benefits and employment law for India
- Prior project management, finance or customer success/support experience
Fulfil.io helps high growth, high volume merchants simplify operations and scale for growth. With the rise in omnichannel commerce, Fulfil was founded with the simple idea that merchant operations need to be simplified in order to deliver amazing retail experiences. Fulfil enables businesses to turn their back-office operations into an accelerator for growth by integrating order management, inventory management, warehouse management, vendor/supplier management, wholesale, manufacturing, financials and customer service, into one seamless solution. We believe merchants should love their operations platform, and we work hard to make that happen every single day. Fulfil.io is a trusted solution for brands like DreamCloud, Mejuri, Lie-Nielsen Toolworks, and many more.
Fulfil.io is a technology company with offices in Toronto, Bangalore, and San Francisco. The team is made up of people who want to feel challenged at work, be the best at their craft and learn from one another. We come from different backgrounds and experiences, all passionate about the work we do, the team we do it with, and the customers we do it for. Join us in our journey to simplify operations and empower merchants around the world!